Do you aspire to make your career in medicine? Well if yes, it is only fair to assume that you would have started your preparation for competitive exams under Medical Field.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) offers immense career opportunities in medicine. It is the first step towards getting admission in MBBS and BDS courses in reputed Colleges of India. NEET is considered one of the most difficult exams to crack.
NEET 2020 is scheduled to be held on May 3, 2020. This leaves us with almost 4 months to crack NEET 2020. So you must be wondering if you can prepare for NEET in 4 months or if it possible to get a good rank in NEET in 4 months?
Well, if you are dedicated enough, you can ace NEET 2020 Preparation in 4 Months and clear the exam with a good rank. This calls for a well-planned strategy and extreme focus. Worry not, we have prepared a well-analyzed plan to aid you through it.
Scobotic Smart Books brings to you, the ultimate guide to NEET 2020 Preparation in 4 Months.
NEET 2020 Preparation Strategy
With such a vast syllabus, you need a well-structured plan to clear the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2020.
To help you achieve your goal, some NEET 2020 Preparation tips are as below:
Prepare and follow a study plan
After going through the exam pattern, develop an actionable study plan. Distribute the topics for each day in such a way that you select some easy topics of one subject and some tough ones for the other subject.
Refer Good Study Material
Be it any exam, good study material and books are the major components for preparation. The exam greatly revolves around the NCERT Syllabus. Don’t forget to be thorough with NCERT Books while doing NEET Exam preparation.
Mock tests are the simulations of the real exam. Time constraint is a real challenge in the exam as solving 180 questions in 180 minutes is not an easy task. They offer an exam-like environment, suited for developing time management skills.
Make Short Notes for Revision
Notes serve as summary points. Writing short notes greatly help during revision and also improve your memorizing power. Every time you need to revise, all you need to do is take a good look at your notes.
Eat and drink healthy
Taking care of your physical and mental-being is one underrated but vital aspect of exam preparation. If you don’t sleep enough and eat healthily, you might become receptive to anxiety and nervousness.
Important Topics for NEET Preparation
So much to study, so little time!
While you need to go through every topic while preparing for NEET 2020, you should understand which topics are more important and which are less important. Based on expert analysis of previous years’ exams, we have created a list of the most important topics for NEET 2020.
- Current Electricity
- Electronic Devices
- Rotational Motion
- Chemical Bonding
- Molecular Structure
- Coordination Compounds
- s-block elements
- p-block elements
- Biological classification
- Principles of inheritance and variation
- Sexual reproduction in flowering plants
- Morphology of flowering plants
- Diversity of living organisms
- Molecular basis of inheritance
- Human Physiology
- Biology and Human Welfare
Best Books for NEET Preparation
To crack NEET 2020, picking the best books is unquestionably the most essential part of the preparation plan. Here is a list of books that will ease your task of having to choose from the excess of study materials available in the market.
Best books for NEET Chemistry
- Days Chemistry for NEET by Sudhanshu Thakur
- Boyd for Organic Chemistry
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J D Lee
- Modern’s ABC of Chemistry (Part 1 & 2)
- Objective Chemistry (Volume I, II & III)
- Objective Chemistry by R K Gupta
- Organic Chemistry by Himanshu Pandey (GRB Publication)
- Organic Chemistry by Morrison
- Physical Chemistry by OP Tandon (G R Bathla Publications)
- Practice books
- Inorganic Chemistry – V K Jaiswal
- Organic Chemistry – M S Chauhan
- Physical Chemistry – N Awasthi
Best books for NEET Biology
- 40 Days Biology for NEET by S Chakravarty
- Exploring Biology (Vol 1 & 2) by Sanjay Sharma & Sudhakar Banerjee (Arihant Publications)
- GR Bathla publications for Biology
- Medical Entrances Biology (Vol 1, 2 & 3) by Mamta R Solanki & Lalita Ghotik (Target Publications)
- Moderns ABC of Biology for XI & XII (B B Arora and A K Sabharwal – Modern Publishers)
- Objective Biology (Vol 1, 2 & 3), Dinesh Publications
- Objective Botany by Ansari
- Pradeep’s Publication Biology
- True man’s Objective Biology for NEET by M P Tyagi
Best books for NEET Physics
- 40 Days Physics for NEET by S B Tripathi
- Concepts of Competition Physics for CBSE PMT by Agarwal
- Concepts of Physics by H C Verma
- Fundamental Physics by Pradeep
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick, and Walker
- NCERT Physics by Anil Aggarwal
- Objective Physics By DC Pandey
- Objective Physics by Prof. Satya Prakash Arya (MTG Publishers)
- Physics for NEET by C P Singh
- Problems in General Physics by I E Irodov
Benefits of Scobotic Smart Books over other Conventional Books
You might be thinking if there are enough good books to refer to for NEET 2020 preparation, why should you study with Scobotic Smart Books?
Well, there are plenty of reasons why you should prepare using Scobotic Smart Books over conventional books. Some of the reasons are listed below-
Research has proven that visual cues help people to better retrieve and remember information. Smart Books bring to you, concept-wise explanatory videos. You can also bookmark important videos and revise them at your convenience.
With Smart Books you can solve Chapter wise tests, Mock Exams, and Previous years Exams to aid your NEET 2020 preparation.
The analytics engine in Smart Books tracks your mistakes and guesses, it also examines all learning gaps and patterns which could restrict scoring in exams. In the end, it generates comprehensive reports to help you get ahead of your competition.
The above tips on How to prepare for NEET in 4 months will assist you to make a solid strategic plan for this forthcoming examination. This plan can help you to be a step ahead with the preparation.